Last Updated: August, 2023
2. The data we collect about you
We may collect, use, store and transfer different kinds of personal data about you as follows:
- Identity Data, including your first name, last name, or similar identifier.
- Contact Data, including your email address, phone number, or similar contact details.
- Technical Data, including internet protocol (IP) address, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform, and other technology on the devices you use to access this website.
3. How we use your personal data
We will only use your personal data when the law allows us to. Most commonly, we will use your personal data in the following circumstances:
- Where we need to perform the contract we are about to enter into or have entered into with you.
- Where it is necessary for our legitimate interests (or those of a third party) and your interests and fundamental rights do not override those interests.
- Where we need to comply with a legal obligation.
4. Disclosure of your personal data
We may share your personal data with external third parties, including service providers, professional advisers, and regulatory authorities.
5. Data security
We have put in place appropriate security measures to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorized way, altered, or disclosed.
6. Your legal rights
Under certain circumstances, you have rights under data protection laws in relation to your personal data. These include the right to request access, correction, erasure, restriction, transfer of your personal data, as well as the right to withdraw consent.
7. Contact us
We may update this policy from time to time by publishing a new version on our website. You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are happy with any changes.